Friday 1 March 2013

Checkout Chicks

This isn't so much of a rage article this is more of a pet hate. Some Checkout Chicks i LOVE! Like the big Samoan woman down at our local coles, Tina. I LOVE TINA!! She is the best checkout chick EVER! She is always happy and smiley and always pretends to be interested when i tell her about my day.

Do you have flyby's Sir?
 
But Tina aside, there is always some dumb bitch that scans something wrong or she cant decide whether the '8 item per bag' rule applies to tins of tuna. She will never give you the correct change and will always need to announce something over the intercom to the entire store to let them know that your 'Extra Heavy Flow' Tampax aren't scanning properly. This chick annoys the hell out of me. This chick makes me want to drive the skewers I'm buying for my chicken sticks so far into my eardrum that I pass out from a self induced lobotomy.
 Why am I at Coles again?
 
Oh and while I am on the subject of not scanning things right what is with these new 'Self Scan' machines? They NEVER get shit right. Whenever I go to my local supermarket now the supervisor will stand next to me and scan their little employee card thing every time the machine hates on me. I thought these things were smart and were supposed to make my trip to the supermarket easier and less heinous. They never weigh the shit right, they never have the produce in that little fucking touch-screen shit they call a menu either.



Everyone of us (hermits aside) have had to encounter these machines at some point within the past few years. Anyone liked them? If you have contact me and I will YELL AT YOU FOR BEING AN IDIOT! This is the first step in the machines taking over the world! Not really, but they are particularly hateful machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment